Thanks to the limited few (5 out of 32) who bothered to fill in our Website Satisfaction Survey! The results were very good and as a committee we were pleased with the outcome.
A few points to make from the surveys:
- If I was being picky I’d say that the last time I checked the appearances/goals scored on the player profiles wasn’t up to date!
- We try to keep our website updated with all of the information we have available, unfortunately the managers do not always inform us of who has played and scored etcetera. We have spoken to our managers and reinforced the point that we need to be informed of all updates on matches as well as updated when other clubs tell them kick off times. Hopefully this issue will not occur again.
- A quick note on the gallery – we haven’t used it but would like to access it.
- The Gallery can be accessed via http://gallery.motspurparkyouthfc.com Please email email@example.com requesting a Global Registration Code which will enable you to register for the gallery. Please note that this is not a password for you to use with your e-mail address. Once you have the code please go to the aforementioned link and click register on the navigation bar
- What is the Knowledge Base?
- The Knowledge Base can be accessed via the documentation page and contains all of the important club documentation such as Code of Conducts and Constitutions etcetera. The Knowledge base is still under development and will be updated regularly with items such as Registration Guides. As we are currently redesigning the look of our Knowledge Base some documents may not appear crystal clear.
- All other parts were ranked as “Very Good” or “Good”
Thanks once again for all your feedback we will endeavor to make the changes you suggested.